JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X Skills Academy proudly presents:
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Communicate in a business environment
Communication is a fundamental competency that is used every day and by every person in the organisation yet little emphasis is placed on improving communication competency levels in the work place. In service organisations, where there is high level of interdependency between people and departments and service provision, breakdown in communication can have devastating consequences.
The objective of this short course is to develop learners understanding of how to communicate verbally and in writing with a focus on how to communicate professionally.
This 2 day short course covers the following outcomes:
- The importance to the organisation and oneself of being able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- How to communicate professionally with people who only speak foreign/regional languages.
- The various ways of communicating in a particular context with suppliers, customers and colleagues, explaining why these ways are appropriate.
- Understand the potential barriers to effective communication.
- Speak clearly and audibly, and get clarification where necessary.
- Engage in a conversation until its logical conclusion.
- Given various situations with customers, decide how to handle the situation, and give reasons for making that decision.
- Suggest ways to improve verbal communication within the organisation/department.
- Minimise potential communication barriers.
- Use various methods of written communication professionally.
This course is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
- Suitable and safe training venue
- Equipment: data projector and screen , flip chart
For further information about this programme please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Back||Back to top|