JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X Skills Academy proudly presents:
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Use electronic mail to send and receive messages
In the past, correspondence originating from organisations was usually checked to ensure that it met the brand standards of the organisation and that the message content, spelling and grammar were consistent with the message that was being communicated externally.
Today, with many employees sending e-mails, it is vital that organisations train employees to communicate via e-mail, thereby managing brand image.
The purpose of this course is to develop the delegate's skill and understanding of composing, sending, forwarding and replying to e-mails in a professional manner and the impact of unprofessional communication on the organisation. The programme also addresses maintaining filing systems for e-mails for future reference.
The programme is divided into:
- Professional email etiquette
- Spelling, grammar, layout
- Creating, responding, copying and forwarding e-mails
- Communication barriers and problems
- Tracking and filing
The ½ day course covers the following outcomes:
- Understand the concepts and terms of electronic messaging
- E-mail communication and barriers
- E-mail etiquette
- Impact of e-mails on the brand image
- Create and send an e-mail message
- Receive and respond to e-mails
- Work with multiple e-mail messages
- Adjust settings to customise the view and preferences of the e-mail application.
- Filing and tracking of e-mails
It is a requirement that delegates are currently using e-mail on a day-to-day basis
This course is delivered in your organisation. The option of one-on-one training is available.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
- Suitable and safe training venue
- High speed internet connection
- Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
For further information about this short course please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
|Back||Back to top|