JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Food and Beverage Service Skills (Events)
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
The service skills of the staff at your event make or break the customer experience. Waiters need to have a good understanding of the concepts involved with working in functions, service skills, and interpersonal skills..
The 2 day programme covers the following outcomes:
- Understand the concepts of working at functions
- Present yourself as a professional
- Provide an efficient and friendly service to your guests
- Work efficiently
- Provide function table service
- Provide function drink service
This programme is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
What is included
- Learner workbook
- Certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide for the training
- Suitable and safe training venue
- Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
- Refreshments for learners
- Operating guidelines to customise learning material (if customised option selected)
- Operating equipment (glasses, crockery, cutlery, linen, banqueting tables, to be used for the training), a list will be provided prior to training
|Back||Back to top|