JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
Conduct On-The-Job Training
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Perform one-to-one training on the job
Managers are responsible for training team members to meet operational and service standards. Training requires skills such as planning and organising as well as the interpersonal skills such as effective communication, and an understanding of the principles of training. The On-The-Job Trainer Course develops the delegate's skill to develop, arrange and deliver and evaluate on-the-job training sessions aligned to the performance standards of the organisation.
The 3 day programme covers the following outcomes:
- Apply learning principles in training
- Understand and display the skills that a trainer needs to train others
- Identify gaps in performance and training needs
- Writing standards
- Plan and organise training sessions
- Design a training plan to be used for on-the-job training
- Deliver a training session
- Provide the person being trained with feedback
- Evaluate your training methods and make adjustments
- Keep training records
- Assess the impact of training
As part of the programme the delegate will also prepare for and engage in an on-the-job coaching session.
This programme is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
- Suitable and safe training venue
- Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
For further information about this programme please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
|Back||Back to top|