JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Conduct on-the-job coaching
Managers and supervisors need to develop team members to achieve the standards of service required by the organisation. They also need to engage in coaching to develop people. Often managers and supervisors shy away from coaching others only because they are not equipped with the skills to coach and feel uncomfortable in a coaching situation. Coaching is used to GROW people, communicate the performance standards but also to manage performance issues that occur from time-to-time with team members.
The objective of this short course to to develop the delegate's skills in coaching others. The course focusses on a basic coaching model; assessing the current situation, defining the desired outcomes, preparing to coach, preparing a coaching plan, holding the coaching discussion, agreeing the action plan, reassessing the situation to ensure that the desired results have been achieved. The programme also focusses on the soft skills required to coach others; considering others, listening, questioning, positive reinforcement, paraphrasing, summarising and feedback.
The 1 day course covers the following outcomes:
- Identify gaps in performance and coaching needs
- Plan, prepare for and organise coaching sessions
- Design a coaching plan to be used for coaching
- Coaching skills (considering others, listening, questioning, positive reinforcement, paraphrasing, summarising and feedback)
- Engaging in a coaching session
- Providing feedback
- Dealing with objections / differences in opinion
- Agreeing an action plan
- Evaluate your coaching methods and make adjustments
- Keeping coaching records
- Assessing the impact of coaching
As part of the course the delegate will also prepare for and engage in a coaching session.
This course is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
- Suitable and safe training venue
- Equipment: data projector and screen , flip chart
For further information about this programme please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Back||Back to top|