JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
The objective of legislation, regulations and codes of practice is to protect people, customers, staff and the general public. Organisations are required to implement policies and processes to ensure that the business complies with legislation and this implementation is done through managers, supervisors and staff thereby safeguarding the people it is designed to protect.
This short course introduces the delegate to the laws that govern relationships between the hospitality organisation and its employees, the government, customers and other laws that regulate hospitality operations.
The ½ day course covers the following outcomes:
- Describe requirements of key legislation that applies to the hospitality industry.
- Describe the impact of key regulations and codes of practice on behaviour and service delivery in the hospitality industry.
- Explain the consequences of failing to follow key internal and external regulations and codes of practice.
- Describe the various responsibilities in relation to legislation of individuals in hospitality organisations.
- State manager, supervisor and staff responsibilities for responding to identified risks in hospitality organisations.
Legislation covered includes:
- Basic common law
- Liquor legislation
- Basic tax legislation
- Labour legislation (Basic Conditions, Skills Development, Employment Equity, Labour Relations, POPI)
- Food hygiene legislation
- Health & Safety legislation
This course is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
Suitable and safe training venue
Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
|Back||Back to top|