JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
Managing Stock and Stock Control
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Contribute to the Identification of Short Term Supply Needs
In hospitality organisations, managing inventory is critical to the success of providing outstanding customer service, this, coupled with the high cost of inventory and the need for inventory control, it is it essential that managers and supervisors understand their role in managing and controlling inventory.
This 1 day programme introduces the delegate to inventory control and its importance as well as how to order, manage and control stock through the supply chain.
The 1 day programme covers the following outcomes:
- Identify the stock holding and stores in your area of responsibility
- Plan your work and time appropriately taking account of unexpected situations, priorities and organizational requirements
- Receive and check deliveries of supplies
- Deal with delivery discrepancies
- Complete delivery documentation
- Handle and transport items correctly
- Maintain safety and security during delivery and storage
- Maintain hygiene in store areas
- Store supplies under correct conditions
- Understand the various storage conditions for a variety of stock
- Follow stock rotation principles
- Issue stock correctly
- Maintain records for stock control
- Understand the impact on the organisation and customers of not managing stock effectively.
This course is delivered in your organisation.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
Suitable and safe training venue
Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
|Back||Back to top|