JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
Manage and improve customer service
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
This course has been designed to cover the following unit standard:
Unit standard name
Improve service to customers
Managers and supervisors are required to manage customer service and seek ways to improve service delivery. A customer that is satisfied with the service they receive and the quality of the product is a customer that returns and/or recommends your establishment to other potential customers.
This 1 day programme addresses the process of managing customer service, setting standards, communicating service standards, getting customer feedback, identifying trends in service delivery failure, providing feedback to service personnel and seeking ways to improve customer service.
The 1 day programme covers the following outcomes:
- Describe different customer groups, their needs and how these relate to customer satisfaction.
- Explain the benefits of good customer service to stakeholders.
- Analyse the importance of developing and implementing clear customer service standards.
- Describe ways in which service standards can be internally and externally monitored.
- Deal with unsatisfactory customer experiences.
- Outline ways to promote a customer service culture within a team and use various techniques to get team members to contribute to service improvements
- Identify and apply good practice techniques to monitor the delivery of customer service against organisational standards and use methods to monitor customer service delivery in your organisation.
- Use methods to monitor and measure the performance of team members.
- Use methods to identify and record customer preferences.
- Conduct a trend analysis on customer feedback and sales data to establish product and service defects.
- Develop a plan for customer service improvement.
By the end of the programme the delegate will have an action plan for Service Delivery improvement in their area of responsibility.
This course is delivered in your organisation
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
Delegate access to customer feedback and sales trends (if not usually available)
Suitable and safe training venue
Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
|Back||Back to top|