JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
AHLE-X proudly presents:
Manage Individual and Team Performance
AHLE-X is a Hospitality Training Provider with City & Guilds approval that runs high-impact training programmes for the Hospitality Industry at professional and operational levels and to new entrants into the industry.
AHLE-X has level 4 B-BBEE compliance.
Most companies have some sort of performance management system in place; this usually involves of an annual or biannual review where individuals are reviewed and the documentation is filed away on the employees file until the next review.
Actually Performance management has far more to do with developing people and teams than it has to do with reviewing past performance. Managing performance ensures that team members are as productive and effective in their roles and that they meet the goals and objectives of the department as well as the performance standards of the business.
In this course we consider performance management as a key enabler in the development of people and the delivery on business objectives. Using the performance management process the delegate will discover how performance management links into individual and team development and the achievement of individual and company objectives.
The 1 day programme covers the following outcomes:
- Explain the importance of performance management and its impact on the individual, the team and the organisation.
- Understand the performance management cycle.
- Understand the methodology of a performance management system.
- Develop clear performance standards.
- Use methods to involve team members in identifying performance improvements.
- Use a performance management system effectively.
- Describe your role in developing individuals and teams.
- Describe the importance of providing feedback to individuals and teams and apply appropriate methods to deliver feedback.
- Identify various methods to improve individual and team performance.
This course is delivered in your organisation
For a quotation please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Includes a certificate of attendance
What the organisation needs to provide
Suitable and safe training venue
Equipment: data projector and screen, flip chart
|Back||Back to top|